Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Verify PayPal Account Without a Credit Card or VCC


PayPal online payment system is the most popular today, quickly, secure and reliable. With Paypal, you can shop online and sell online all over the world. PayPal is an intermediary that connects users to Paypal for each transaction, paid or pay.

Daftar di PayPal, lalu mulai terima pembayaran menggunakan kartu kredit secara instan.

My experience personally, I user Paypal to dilute the dollar that I got from AWsurveys, Ziddu and other site who can't make disbursement of funds directly into local bank. 

Requirement of a member to have a verified PayPal account that is a member must have a credit card. The problem is most of us (middle class economy) does not have a credit card, including my own of course.


If we don't have a credit card, we can change it with VCC or virtual credit card. To get VCC we must buy it first from VCC provider. 

Well, the question is how to verify PayPal accout without a credit card or VCC? Here goes the answer, we can contact PayPal costumer service via email. It's how:

1. Login PayPal.com, if you don't have an account. Register Now 

2. Click Contact Us
3. Click Send us a question by email
4. Click Choose a topic, Select My Account
5. Click Choose a subtopic, Select Becoming a Verified

Then type an email with a polite language and certainly say that you don't have a credit card. For example :
Dear Paypal,

I am a new member of paypal, I have registered in Paypal since a half months ago, but I still have not paypal account verified.

My problem is I do not have a credit card. I've been trying to make a credit card at the bank where I saved, but the rule is that I must have a minimum income of Rp 25.000.000 a year, while my salary is only Rp 750.000 per month
I ask you with all my respect, can you verify my account without a credit card? If I do not have a verified paypal account, then I can not receive payment from my business.
Thank you so much for all your attention
Next Shirley will reply to your email and ask us to send scanned our ID card and Bank Accout Statement. Reply email form Shirley with too polite and don't forget to attach scanned ID Card dan Bank Account Statement to manualverify@paypal.com

Dear Shirley..

Thank you very much for responding my probelm.

I attach my files :
1. My Identity Card
2. My Bank Account Statement

Once again thank you very much 
 
Wait 1 or 2 business days. Your account will be verified.


Share on :